A video interview by Management Today with Rachel Barton (managing director of sales and customer service at Accenture) who says Big Data ‘poses opportunities for a number of organisations.’
“Big Data is often talked about in terms of its threats to consumers – but what about the opportunities it creates for businesses? Accenture’s managing director of sales and customer service says the sheer volume of data being created has a huge value for firms, helping them to understand customers’ relationships with organisations.”
– Has the Big Data revolution now arrived?
– How does Big Data Analysis differ from traditional Market Research?
– What new opportunties are there for smarter use of customer data?
– How important is trust when storing customer data?
– Do customers just want good value from their exchange of data?
– How do you cope with different attitudes towards data across generations?